Our client is a famous Chinese IBD who has strong pipeline in both mainland China and HK is seeking a high caliber professional to join their expanding team.
- Execute corporate finance transactions (IPO, M&A and corporate finance advisory) within the Greater China region.
- Assist senior bankers in managing client relationship and interviews with management and third parties.
- Conduct industry research, financial analysis and valuation in evaluating and screening prospective corporate finance deals.
- Develop financial models, company valuation and transaction valuation for deals.
- Assist in completing pitchbooks and other presentation materials.
- Coordinate the entire process of each deal and lead and coordinate with all working groups and professional parties including lawyers, auditors, industry consultants as well as regulatory authorities.
- Possess good academic background with a track record of success.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate finance, gained from corporate finance advisory or investment banks, with experience in successfully closing/completing IPO/M&A deals.
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and Takeover Codes and relevant rules and regulations.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and valuation skills.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills and ability to work with different parties under time pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.