up to 30K/ Web Application Developer - Rapidly Growing Japanese Company
• Receive requirement passed from front-end staff, evaluate, and propose systematic way to solve the problem.
• Extend new features for existing applications and develop new application based on business needs.
• Debug existing application and perform testing before any release.
• Good understanding on OOP/MVC and clear coding style is a must.
• Clear understanding on relational database is a must, experienced in document based database will be an advantage.
• At least one year experience in web/application development.
• Familiar with Java/node.js will be a big advantage.
• Experienced in modern framework like Vue.js, React.js, Laravel, React Native, NativeScript will be a big advantage.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com