Vice President, Japanese Corporate Sales Team Transaction Banking Office for Asia
- Promote cash and liquidity management solutions to provide comprehensive support for Japanese Corporates for Taiwan and Korea markets.
- Work and engage with the local team and RMs to increase the Transaction Banking cash management wallet share, build up pipelines to expand the client base as well as deepening of wallet share.
- Develop the transaction banking solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Develop proposals or RFPs and collaborate with partners to deliver the solutions.
- Support the existing Japanese Corporate customers as well as identifying new customers to expand the Transaction Banking business.
- Collaborate with Transaction Banking and Transaction Banking overseas offices (i.e. Primary Offices and Tokyo) to promote Transaction Banking products within East Asia region.
- Degree holder with minimum of 5 years' experience in cash management sales, implementation or client facing role.
- With proven track record in sales and experience in promoting cross border or regional solutions.
- Good command in both written and spoken Japanese
- With good leadership skill to coordinate various key stakeholders.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.