Our Client is a foreign bank, they are looking for candidate to join as a VP, Transaction Banking, Coordinator - Corporate Banking (Welcome Trade Sales & Trade Operations)
- To discuss and agree with relationship managers on names to grow existing TB businesses and the action steps;
- To co-ordinate with TB sales as and when new TB opportunities are identified that require solutioning;
- To engage other middle or back office when liaising with the customers and relationship managers to solve TB related issues;
- To cross-sell to existing TB customers other TB services, e.g. getting operating accounts from existing trade customers, etc.;
- Review existing client portfolio with relationship managers and priorities customers to develop TB revenue;
- Liaise and interact with existing customers on calling program (customer visits, phone calls, etc.);
- Periodic assessment on the revenue development status and decides if customer rotation will be required in order to maximise portfolio revenue potential.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting and Finance, or Business-related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Trade customer services, operations, or middle offices in banking industry, preferably with experience in working in mid-cap, large HK local corporates and MNC segments;
- Transaction banking knowledge on cash management, trade services and FX is desirable;
- Understanding the basics of financial statements;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with client facing experiences;
- Proficient in major application software such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.