Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a candidate for their Credit Analyst for the Corporate Banking Department.
- To handle all credit related matters including review of latest financials of obligors upon receipt of financial statements, rating review, long-term loan review, compliance of credit approval conditions and instructions, security control and submission of information for credit assessment by Head Office;
- To constantly review existing credit commitments to identify potential credit problems and to ensure conformity with agreement terms; to recommend and implement appropriate actions should an unfavorable trend be developed;
- To help identify potential issues which would be subject to relevant Procedure manual and the Management’s instruction issued from time to time.
- To help CCS in enhancing the capacity on credit risk analysis and monitoring which will support the corporate banking department in fulfilling its business targets;
- To participate in subordinate supervision and training for VP level colleagues within the Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, with CFA, CPA and other certificates related to corporate credit analysis as advantages;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in credit analysis and credit proposal preparation;
- Experience in team management and in PRC SOE credit analysis are preferred;
- Strong financial analysis and financial projection skills with sound product and industry knowledge on PRC corporations;
- Proficient with MS Office, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuter; VBA skills are desirable;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.