Our client, a renowned international bank, is looking for a candidate for the Vice President position for their Corporate Research Department as below.
Corporate Research Department has two major responsibilities:
- Executing an authority related to internal credit rating; and
- Conducting research and analysis for better credit decisions.
- To conduct research and analysis of a specific industry, company or company group with a fair and impartial view in pertinent, persuasive, and timely manner;
- To conduct tasks related to the execution of internal credit rating assignment, including the determination of a credit rating of covered customers, the preparation of credit rating-related reports, and the processing of credit rating applications;
- To visit customers (offices/plant in HK, China and other places if appropriate) with business promotion divisions whenever necessary for obtaining more in-depth and accurate information on the customers for analysis purpose;
- To support senior staff for smooth, appropriate and proactive operation of the department.
- More than 4 years of relevant experience OR experience in conducting research and reporting in relation to M&A or Transaction in Consulting firms OR Credit Rating experience will be a must
- Practical understanding of financial statements;
- Fluent English and Cantonese;
- Good Command in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is an advantage;
- Occasional business trips are required.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.