- Formulate marketing plan to achieve company targets and revenue on both B2B & B2C businesses
- Develop B2B business, including research preparation, lead generation program, brand awareness promotion, B2B event execution, conversion funnel monitoring, business partners & associations liaison, business opportunities identification, etc.
- Launch and implement both online and offline marketing campaigns & events, including liaison with internal departments as well as external design & production houses, agencies, media partners on program logistics and communication materials
- Work with team to fulfil marketing objectives on the aspect of including but not limited to product marketing, content marketing, digital marketing and event marketing
- Prepare and update on campaign performance and evaluation reports
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related business field
- At least 4 years of working experience, preferably in IT / ICT industry with at least 2 years of experience on B2B marketing
- Knowledge and passion in B2B marketing development
- Strong interpersonal skill, good in communication & presentation, good analytical & problem-solving skills, creative and attention to details
- Ability to coordinate projects and deal with multiple departments and external parties
- Willing to learn and take up challenges to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Digital marketing skill, knowledge on website and design software are advantages
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.