Our client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for candidates Senior IT Officer roles.
- Work closely with end-users to collect business requirements & needs into functional requirement specifications.
- Involved in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including development, system integration test and UAT support.
- Document composition such as design specification, deployment guide, admin guide, user guide, etc.
- Able to analyst and identify the problems and provide solutions during project cycles.
- Able to do a program development independently, and code review.
- Analyze system problem and enhancements needed for change requests.
- Design of data structure in alignment with the corporate data quality standards and architecture - In charge of daily operation and administration of ERP system
- Facilitating the enhancement and maintenance of ERP system and related hardware/equipment, including UAT testing, support, trouble-shoot and evaluation
- Ad-hoc assignments as per requested
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or related disciplines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Japanese are an advantage
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT industry with at least 2-3 years in analyst programmer.
- Experienced in system development in system analysis, design and coding.
- Proven experience in software design and development using .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and /or other programming languages.
- Familiar of database management system (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access).
- Knowledge and experience in server-side software development and database design.
- Team player, responsible, willing to learn, can work independently in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- ‘Can do’ attitude and able to take new challenges.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) eg. SAP, Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP systems.
- Experience in functional / technical architecture design of ERP or applications is an advantage.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.