Our Client, a Online Game Company, is now seeking for Business Controller.
- Spot check daily numbers, highlight anomalies and suggest course of action.
- Monitor business performance across the complete sales funnel, identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategies for optimizing CRM, acquisition and product.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis in key areas of the business in structured and relevant manner in order to drive value from various activities
- Work closely with senior management team in order to map out and structure analysis/reporting needs within the organisation in order to meet strategic goals and budgeted targets
- Assist in the implementation and execution of organizational processes.
- Analyse existing policies and processes and improve or implement new as necessary.
- Assist in producing and following up budgets and performance forecasts.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Periodic reconciliation of customer accounts and payment processing.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Master of Science Degree in business administration, Finance or other relevant disciplines.
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with ability to provide solutions.
- Self-motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Ability and desire to overcome constant new challenges in a fast-paced, agile and rapidly-growing organisation.
- Open-minded and highly adaptable to new environments, people and cultures.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel modelling, Microsoft Power BI, and MySQL, SQL is a requirement.
- Proficiency Tableau, Periscope data and Metabase is an advantage.
- Experience from E-commerce is an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.