Our client, a Japanese food service company is looking for candidates for the Project (Construction) Manager roles.
- Responsible for management of overall project and resolve daily problems arise during and after the course of projects.
- Work closely with Operations & other functions and external consultants, contractors, service providers and vendors in the construction process.
- Oversee individual project management of multiple stores including all existing store renovations and new store development.
- Manage execution of contracts and provide construction process review, visit construction sites for quality checking.
- Provide timely and successful resolution of construction-related problems and obstacles, repair and maintenance issues, remodels and facility management opportunities.
- Cantonese and English *Japanese skill would be a strong advantage
- 5 years more relevant experience in retail store construction project management and interior design, preferably gained from F&B industry
- Working experiences at Japanese companies would be a strong advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.