Our client, a Japanese Chemical company is looking for candidates Production Officer role.
- Monitoring the overall production process in terms of production planning, material control and manpower allocation.
- Monitoring delivery schedule to make sure customer’s deliveries should be on time.
- Arrange shipments from China to HK.
- To perform the daily operation and ad-hoc functions of Production Department.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, warehouse, logistics and management.
- Performing other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Good command of Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Chinese word processing
- Well familiar with developing programs, Excel Functions, i.e. v-lookup, pivot table, etc.
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Independent, proactive, responsible, and hardworking; good communication skill and ability to deal with ad hoc issues
- Strong production & material planning plus good analytical mind
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.