OverviewOur client, a Japanese Electronics company is looking for candidates Logistics Manager roles.
- To lead a team of staff to conduct E2E Innovation Projects
- To assist AGM in new business set up
- To work closely with factories, customers and 3PLs on various cost down and process improvement activities
- To review and monitor Factories’ and Sales Companies’ KPI with improvement plans
- To lead ad hoc projects and ensure fulfilments of compliances in place
- To develop staff competencies to cope with business needs
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sizeable logistics company, of which 2 to 3 years in managerial level
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Track record of leading project is preferable
- Experience in China logistics is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP & PC literate with strong analytical skills
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.