OverviewOur Client, a Japanese IT Company, is now seeking for Japanese Speaking Senior Client Manager.
New Customer Acquisition
- Actively participate marketing and lead generating activities to meet potential customers and build client relationships
- Identify sales collaboration opportunities through cold calls, social media platforms, referrals from other segments, or attending professional events in order to reach new customers.
- Communicate with new clients in order to further understand their business needs and facilitate business development.
Key account management
- Write, develop, and explain strategy proposals to clients to drive successful sales and maintain sustainable relationships for future opportunities.
- Follow-up on sales opportunities to ensure opportunities are captured.
- Communicate with senior management members of new and existing clients on sales enquiries, renewal, and feedback in order to maintain and improve client relationships and loyalty.
- Prepare and present proposals to existing clients in order to help client understand our product features and understand client's business strategy in return, and close deals.
- Collaborate with Headquarters and subsidiaries in order to drive cross-business opportunity development.
- Provide and analyze information on bidding proposals to the team in order to drive winning opportunities.
New Solution / Product Development
- Conduct research and provide information on solutions and trends for the segment to senior management members of the core customers to help solve their problems and develop customized products.
Industry Trend / Research and Analysis
- Collect updated market information and trends to support the team in developing strategic business plans.
- Provide senior members of clients the latest industry trends in order to give them information to stay ahead of the market.
- Provide support in ad-hoc projects to ensure on-time delivery.
- Good command of English, and Japanese (Native or above N2)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in ICT industry.
- Numerical competent; Strong communication skills; Relationship management.
- Ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated & client focused
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.