Our client, a Japanese Consulting company is looking for candidates Japanese Speaking Practice and Operation Associate roles.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and Japanese
- At least 2 years working experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.