Our Client, a Online Game Company, is now seeking for Design Team Lead.
A multi-disciplined designer, to work across multiple brands, spanning different regions with specific requirements and nuances. A passion for design, an eye for detail and the ability to implement and enforce processes which raise the teams output at every facet across the role’s direct reports.
Must have strong skills across many visual design disciplines, with a focus on digital, website and banner artwork. A mobile first mindset, experience with responsive design principles, plus the ability to edit video for output across social media channels. Experienced in different areas of design, to provide support to the Head of Design across many varied projects. Some experience working with UI/UX and 3D graphics would be beneficial but not essential.
This is very much a hands-on role and the successful candidate will be expected to balance multiple briefs, whilst organizing and planning the workflows of their direct reports, whilst enriching and influencing fellow team members work as much as possible.
- Must possess the ability to juggle multiple projects and work with others on these - often remotely.
- Oversee and organize a team of designer’s workflow and commitments.
- Inspire, motivate and develop the young designers in the team.
- Set trackable result-orientated objectives for designers and conduct performance reviews.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across multiple brands.
- Working closely with the Head of Design and other stakeholders to push these brands forward in the digital space.
- Design and coding of Webpages and Landers.
- Preparation of videos for use on social media and affiliate channels.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and ensure your direct reports are all involved also.
- 7+ years design experience.
- Must be highly organized and driven.
- Expert in Adobe CC packages: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Possess solid technical knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in Adobe CC packages: After Effects and Premiere.
- Must possess the ability to balance multiple projects and work with others - often remotely.
- Ability to train, mentor and grow junior to mid-weight designers an essential
- Experience working in Banner flow, or similar banner creation and management toolkit.
- Have an eye for visual trends and a willingness to take risks to reach new levels and enable our brands to stand out from the competition.
- Experience in the iGaming sector beneficial, but not essential.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, while having some knowledge in Japanese (above N2)
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.