Our Client, a Japanese Chemical Company, is now seeking for Assistant Manager.
- Lead the system development projects from the planning stage to implementation stage, and report the progress to the department head constantly.
- Analyze the reasons and provide best solutions to internal users and business partners when seeing the needs or being consulted.
- Liaise with system vendors in Japan and China to oversee the system development schedule.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the department head.
- Excellent Japanese language skill (JLPT Level 2 or above).
- Business level in in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- At least 3 years solid experience in system development related project and operation management is a must.
- Solid experience in Supply Chain management and project management.
- Experience in IT projects are highly preferred.
- Responsible, logical and analytical thinking, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well-organized and self- initiative.
- Possess great leadership skills. - Interested in global business and latest IT technologies and trends.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- More experience may be considered for the post of Manager