Our client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for candidates IT Officer or Senior IT Officer roles.
- Responsible for software and hardware installation, setup, configuration and upgrade
- Provide day-to-day system administration and technical support services
- Work directly with end users to provide technical support, installation, maintenance, problem diagnosis, backup, trouble-shooting and applications administration
- Answering issues and requests in the areas of desktop computing, desktop applications, networking, remote access, telecommunications, and enterprise wide applications
- Assist in negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors on pricing, procurement and requirement on desktop equipment
- Familiar with complete POS Suite functionalities with in depth knowledge of all transactional flows
- POS equipment and relevant devices' configuration, installation in a professional manner
- Analyze requirement, enhance, maintain and support existing POS system and related integration
- In charge of daily operation and administration of ERP system - Ad-hoc assignments as per requested
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Japanese are an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT industry with helpdesk support for POS system.
- Knowledge in MS Server, PC and LAN / WAN inter-networking equipment
- Solid experience in PC installation & trouble shooting
- Knowledge in ERP is an advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.