OverviewOur client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for candidates Corporate Planning Manager roles.
- Identify new potential markets for our existing brands
- Conduct research on market regulations and key market players for target markets
- Provide inputs for new brand and business model development
- Identify and analyze potential M&A targets
- Assist brand positioning and marketing strategy planning
- Assist due diligence of potential M&A transactions
- Assist budget preparation and financial forecast
- Analyze subsidiaries’ business performance
- Degree holder
- 4-5 years of relevant experience. Experience in F&B field is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Japanese is an advantage
- CFA holder is an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.