Our Client, a Japanese Logistics Company, is now seeking for Business Analyst.
- Provide and support data analytics services including prediction to internal and external customers.
- Establish a data integration platform including BI tools or Data Lake which can be used for data analytics and various visualization.
- Implement or execute company data strategic plan to support the growth of the business.
- Support the team head to define data definition, ownership, policies, create data mappings to integrate data and data connections.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users to understand business needs and proactively resolve issues and problems.
- Working alongside with project team to tackle medium complicate business requirements within a few functional areas.
- Works with internal and external customers and IT partners to develop and analyze business intelligence needs including development of various visualization tools/dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT (e.g. Computer Science or Statistics or related disciplines) or Supply Chain Management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in Business / System / Data Analysis.
- Solid experience in writing program, using Azure, Power BI and Alteryx is preferable.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Good Data collection and Data mining skill.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.