OverviewOur client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for candidates Analyst Programmer roles.
- Work closely with end-users to collect business requirements & needs into functional requirement specifications.
- Involved in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including development, system integration test and UAT support.
- Document composition such as design specification, deployment guide, admin guide, user guide, etc.
- Able to analyst and identify the problems and provide solutions during project cycles.
- Able to do a program development independently, and code review.
- Analyze system problem and enhancements needed for change requests.
- Design of data structure in alignment with the corporate data quality standards and architecture - Ad-hoc assignments as per requested
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Japanese are an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT industry with at least 2-3 years in analyst programmer.
- Experienced in system development in system analysis, design and coding.
- Proven experience in software design and development using .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and /or other programming languages.
- Familiar of database management system (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access).
- Knowledge and experience in server-side software development and database design.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.