Our Client, a Japanese Logistics Company, is now seeking for Airfreight Operation Manager.
- Plan and manage the daily operations of the Air Export
- Ability to handle full set of air export documents, cargo planning, and other operational related tasks
- Arrange bookings with carriers, co-loaders and follow up
- Ensure all members and tasks meet company policy and standard operating procedures
- Regularly follow-up to handle any incidents and report any irregular incidents to top management
- 5+ years of relevant experience in air export operation in freight forwarding industry
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, detail-minded, organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking ability
- Excellent management and organizational; knowledge of export laws and regulation
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in managerial or supervisory level
- Good relationship with Airlines and co-leaders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC skills - Valid certificate of Dangerous Goods, RAT and RACSF
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.