Our client is a Bank and they are looking for the candidate as below.
- Dealing in treasury products (including FX, money market and bonds, etc.)
- Possess knowledge on latest banking regulatory and compliance requirements and work closely with all the risk and compliance department
- Ensure all transactions comply with the rules and regulations, compliance, audit and risk polices of the Bank
- Treasury relevant rates update
- Bank liquidity and treasury relevant risk management and monitoring
- Participate in treasury relevant policy and procedures maintenance
- Work closely with the product development and operations team for providing suitable solutions to customers
- Participate in treasury relevant system enhancement and testing
- Participate in counterparts due diligence process
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as instructed by the management
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of FX and interest rate related products
- Proficiency in Bloomberg, MS Word and Excel
- Qualification of SFC license 1 and 4
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!