Technical Consultancy | Sanitary/Plumbing Parts & Related Systems | Hong Kong based | Very good English, Cantonese and Chinese | 26K-28K (negotiable)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a European MNC market leader with over 10,000 employees in about 50 offices worldwide, specialized and offering services in manufacturing and supplying sanitary parts and related systems.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking a Technical Consultant who will be a bridge between clients and internal operations; hence, 2-3 years of both technical hands-on experience and strong communication skills are essential (both verbally as well as written in English, Cantonese,and Mandarin).
Are you enjoying working in an environment with a flat hierarchy, easy and open communication among the regional teams to support the business by providing product knowledge, technical and after-sales services to clients?
The right candidate has experience with sanitary products, building material or plumbing background, maybe even HVAC experience; willing to learn, a mature and energetic person who wants to be a part contributing member of a growing business.
- Identify new market including research to confirm the market potential, key competitors and consumer
- Research of products relevant local regulation/standards and liaise with testing institutes
- Liaise with our factory to develop/modify products to suit the specified market requirement
- Verify the products catalogs, prepare ppt presentation, samples, training materials before product
- CRM to document all training and site visit activities
- Review product data and training to ensure that field force is kept up to date
- Product claim for customers in different countries - HK and Macau
- Provide after-sales and advance technical problem-solving service to sales team and project
- Organization and realization of workshops, site visits, and customer care
- Act as the first reference and work with the product team and factory to address any issues
- Building material or plumbing background
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Plumber experience (licensed) is a plus
- HVAC experience welcome
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- Mature, energetic and willing to learn
- Technical and (After-)Sales service experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Permanent, Full-time position
- 26K-28K basic monthly salary - negotiable, depending on background, experience & overall fit
- 5-day week
- Medical insurance, 14 AL days, MPF, Bonus up to 25% on annual gross salary subject to KPI, Travel Allowance, Phone Allowance, Employee Company Shares Discount
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.