Our client, a renowned Financial Institution based in Hong Kong, is urgently looking for a Team Head in General Administration (Mandarin,Cantonese, English) to join their team in Hong Kong.
Senior Vice President/Vice President, General Administration
Job Scope: Manage General Administration team to perform all supporting function include corporate real estate services, physical security management, procurement services, vendor services management and general services support for the Company.
- Lead the General Administration team to improve operational efficiency
- Lead premises related projects and office renovation/relocation
- Prepare management report / annual budget to senior Management
- Review departmental policy and procedures to cope with up-to-date environment
- Review the non-IT expenses and ensure it is in cost effective manner
- Coach team member and conduct staff development in line with company direction
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management.
- Degree holder with relevant academic qualification
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with 5 years managerial role
- Mature, proactive, detail-oriented, good leadership and people management skills
- Responsible, well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Good presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point and Chinese Word Processing
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.