Information Services | System Analyst | HRIS/HRMS/HCM | IT Solutions | Banking/Finance | Hong Kong based | English & Chinese
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is in the Information Service industry operating in multiple countries offering business activities, such as consulting services, custom system development, sales & support of software developed in-house, sales & support of software provided by domestic and overseas vendors, outsourcing, operation & maintenance services, IT equipment sales and others.
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client is seeking a stable and mature System Analyst with really good communication, analytical and secure technical/coding skills of around 5 years of experience to join their ranks.
Are you enjoying working on projects and consider yourself mature, loyal, honest and yet flexible? Great! Now if you also speak fluently English as well as Chinese-Mandarin or Cantonese, then we want to hear from you!
No specific domain experience required as you will be trained up. However, you should bring with you experience working with HRIS/HRMS/HCM as well as .NET, C#, SQL and preferably had some experience working for an IT solution company as you are expected to be dealing with both vendor/development teams and also clients.
- Define system/application problem by conferring with clients
- Evaluate procedures and processes
- Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating (alternative) workflow solutions
- Project Management; prepare project documents
- Conduct testing to ensure product and service quality
- Support users as needed
- Prepare functional and technical specifications
- Work cross-teams on (different) projects
- Communicate closely with vendors/development teams and client
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Information System, Statistics or related discipline)
- 5+ years' experience in IT Services/IT Solutions, incl. HRIS/HRMS/HCM is a must
- Secure coding / Programming skills (not necessarily on any domain, however, .NET, SQL, C# would be good)
- Project experience in the banking/finance sector, incl. client-facing & vendor management
- Stable and mature character traits
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Attention to detail
- Great interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; experience dealing with vendors/development teams and clients
- Flexibility and ability to work cross-teams on different projects
- Fluent in English and Chinese-Mandarin/Cantonese; (Japanese would be an advantage)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Permanent/Full-time position, HK-based
- 30K-35K Basic monthly salary (neg.) - depending on background, experience & overall fit
- Double-pay + Bonus
- 5-day week
- Medical/Dental insurance, AL days, paid sick leave, annual check-up, additional allowances
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.