Our client is a digital advertising and marketing agency with clients in the online banking, cosmetic and travel industries. Their technical team is seeking for a Software Engineer to look after the back end development of web based server architecture.
- Work on the design, development, and maintenance of our web and mobile applications.
- Develop and extend existing web and mobile application as well as improving system speed, stability and scalability.
- Work on exploring new technologies and web / mobile products related to our industry of online media and ad serving.
- Familiarize with webscale technologies and frameworks, developing in languages like Golang, Ruby, Python, PHP, node.js and with frameworks like Rails, Django.
- Back up development with a familiarity with databases e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, Redis.
- Maintaining and deploying servers and services on the cloud.
- Pursue on R&D work on data models, data analysis, high-availability fault resistant application architecture and working out new ways to use cutting-edge technology to reach company’s goals.
- Experience with software development, with at least 3 years in development and coding role
- Proficient in Cantonese and English
- Knowledge of frameworks such as but not limited toGin / Revel / Express
- Working of the LAMP and other open source stacks
- Linux server experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with web based server architecture and development
- Knowledge of MySQL database environment
- Knowledge of Redis
- Prior experiences with Salesforce is a plus
- Prior experiences with online ad-server technology a STRONG plus
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong desire to experiment and test out new technologies
- A “can-do” attitude with a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic; comfortable with multi-tasking and handling conflicting priorities
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Software Engineer
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.