Our client is a leading long-short hedge fund in Asia. They are looking for fluent Japanese speaking candidate in Tokyo, Japan for the vacancy. Their investment decision is based on the mutual consent of the investment team members.
- Making educated and timely suggestions regarding the buying, selling and holding of equities based on information identified as crucial.
- Maintaining extensive data lists within the covered sectors.
- Visiting IR and Management to help determine investment decisions.
- Maintaining close professional relationships with sell-side analysts and sales personnel.
- 2-8 years of Equity Research (sell or buy side) experience. Welcmome IBD/PE experience too but at least need a few years of equity research
- Small / Mid Cap sector experience
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently / self-motivated person
- Drive and intelligence
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com.