Our client, a well-known global bank, is currently looking for Shipping Finance as below.
- Shipping Finance (Associate-Vice President)
- Identifying and originating for our current investment portfolio, shipping related investment opportunities that are within strategies, seek for internal approval, and secure debt/equity funds and closing of the transactions
- Execution in portfolio management of investments and future transactions
- Liaison with financial institutions for potential fund-to-fund or co-investment opportunities
- Keep dialogues with investment banks and monitor the financial market for structuring potential investment and acquisition opportunities
- Participate in industry conferences and make introductory marketing presentation
- Provide support to the management team as needed
- At least 5 years or above with banking experience, mostly in structured finance, ship finance or similar, working in investment banking division would be an advantage
- Need to strong reporting skill, credit skill, written skill
- Fluent in English and Japanese (Chinese would be plus)
If you are interested, Please send your CV and cover letter to Riki.Shimamura@jac-recruitment.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Plesae drop whatsapp message to +852 9172 8473 for any questions!