Our client is a leading provider of solution that boost efficiency and helping airport operations through software solutions. They are now seeking for a Service Support Engineer to provide service support and delivering solutions / projects and enhancements.
- Service support and problem diagnosis and resolution minimizing system down time and impact to operations
- Liaison with the local Hong Kong team and UK expertise team to ensure fixes and deployed to all appropriate systems
- Implementation, testing and deployment of system enhancement under the direction of the line manager
- Detailed understanding the Change Control Process – able to deploy patches to customer sites without supervision and complete all documentation as required
- Prepare requirements, design and implementation documentation as required throughout the project lifecycle
- Deploy all application builds in the Test Lab and production environment
- Assemble and tailor all acceptance test specifications
- Support all integration testing and trailing activities as required
- Prepare and deliver end user training
- Support for software upgrade and regression testing
- Service Desk and ITIL methodology
- Experience with databases in particular Oracle DB
- Experience of Unix / Linux system administration, particularly Red Hat
- Understanding of XML syntax, REST and JSON APIs
- Understand the importance of writing documentation
- Adequate English (oral and written communications skills, in order to liaise with the UK)
- Oracle SQL scripting (querying) experience – able to create custom SQL scripts
- ESB / MQ / Messaging Middleware concept
- VMWare environment deployments
- Knowledge of the Aviation / Airport industry and / or ADBSG Systems products
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.