My client is looking for a Senior equity research to help with their business.
- Wrote company research reports, earnings notes, and industry pieces for covered companies.
- Assisted in initiating coverage within the medical/dental distributor industries.
- Communicated with clients, sales and trading on company specific investment themes, industry trends and news flow.
- Developed and maintained relationships with industry contacts and company executives to enhance qualitative research.
- Built, maintained and forecasted company financial models and compiled industry statistics to support of research.
- Bachelor’s degree of business, finance, economics.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in the investment industry.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Communication skills – equity research analysts attend meetings and make presentations about their research. This position requires strong communication skills in order to work with clients.
- Consulting experience – equity research analysts provide financial information to clients. They offer innovative approaches and solutions to problems.
- Proactivity – the ability to work independently is necessary for this position. Equity research analysts are proactive and can work under limited supervision.
- Valuation analysis – after conducting research, equity research analysts make valuation analyses to estimate the worth of businesses.
- Analytical thinking – equity research analysts need strong analytical skills to conduct research and make predictions about company finances. They identify important factors that affect company performance, and they base their forecasts on these relevant factors.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.