My client is a well-established data analytics company that specialize in providing direct marketing solutions to sizable and international companies. They are now seeking for a Senior System Engineer (Linux server) to provide technical support and system administration for all internal system.
- Provide day to day technical support to overall server infrastructure
- Install, configure and administrating all internal system
- Perform security scanning, trouble shooting and system monitoring
- Work with Project Manager to provide infrastructure implementation, system installation & configuration, and on-going system monitoring & support for clients
- Take up non-office hour support on a roster basis for particular job assignment, when required
- Ensure all tasks carried out in the team in accordance to ISO quality standards and company security policy
- Degree holders in Information System, Computing Science or related discipline
- At least 4 years’ experience and exposure in system administrative & support
- Solid Experience of Linux server installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Cloud platform experience is a plus, like AWS/Azura/Aliyun is a plus
- Positive, Passionate, Proactive, Willing to learn and Work under pressure
- Able to communicate with all level of employees
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Feel free to contact Wallace Wong via wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (and cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.