Our client, a reputable banking group is now looking for a Senior System Analyst to join the team. Reporting to the Team head, you will be responsible for:
- Liason with internal stakeholders on the developments of functional requirements, needs and problems
- Follow up on these findings and transform the system
- Find out and draft systems inputs and outputs, outlines and recommends modifications necessary to processing activities, and develops appropriate technical design to address user requirements
- Prepares systems test plan, supports user acceptance test and provides leadership in development of systems implementation plan and prepares system manual
- Cooperate with other team in production procedure set-up for launching of new system
- Acts as a backup of Project Manager to lead major projects and also act as a mentor in team
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To qualify, you must be:
- Degree holder or above
- At least 10 years experiences in Banking IT function
- Solid technical knowledge in .Net, Java, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL, Sybase
- Knowledge of vendor packages of Reuters, Bloomberg, Kondor+, Fusion Risk, Core Margin Trading, FENCIS systems are advantage
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.