- Responsible for system installation, upgrade, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and patching of information systems including on-premise and cloud servers
- Assist in various infrastructure projects’ implementation
- Operate, monitor and maintain mission critical servers
- Prepare documentation and System Operation Manual for existing or newly built project
- Review and revamp for existing systems on service availability and security
- Provide 7x24 standby for emergency support
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in IT infrastructure
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in Windows Server, Linux, MSSQL, MySQL system design, management, administration and trouble-shooting
- Hands-on experience in DR solutions for both on-premise and cloud based
- Experience in shell-scripting, PowerShell, Content Delivery Network (CDN) etc.
- Knowledge of managing various cloud platform, i.e. AWS, Google and Azure
- Independent, self-motivated and strong troubleshooting skills
- Eager to learn and evaluate new technology
- Provide coaching to the team
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Specialist
- Competitive 13 month basic monthly salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Permanent, HK-based role
- Medical Insurance and Employee Compensation Ordinance
- 5-day week
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, preferably including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to contact Wallace Wong via wallace.wong[a]jac-recruitment.com (and ccjac.hk[a]jac-recruitment.com).
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.