Our client, a Japanese marketing Company (full-service digital marketing consultancy, specialized in marketing technology) is seeking Senior Sales Accountant Executive in Hong Kong.
• Working within a fast-growing marketing team including an events coordinator, digital copywriter and in-house graphic design/web developers.
• Working collaboratively with the marketing team, you will be responsible for planning and designing our marketing strategy (balancing digital and traditional) aligned to our marketing budget.
• Develop, execute and optimise innovative lead generation campaigns, including digital, online advertising, print media and events.
• Maintain in depth knowledge of marketing funnel and work closely with Product, Sales and Leadership teams to optimise sales funnel.
• Grow prospect database of marketing qualified leads, and ensure database cleanliness.
• Define and implement all automated and one-off campaigns to nurture prospective leads down the conversion funnel via email and other methods.
• Understand the customer journey and buyer personas and working with digital copywriter and internal subject matter experts, systematically plan and manage a long-term content creation schedule against a multi-channel strategy. Ensure content production adheres to SEO best practice.
• Ongoing maintenance and reporting of marketing budget and forecast.
• Using the core sales and marketing software (Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce), report on marketing success and ROI across channels for the leadership team. Including but not limited to leads generated, program success and ROI, lead lifecycle, pipeline velocity, lead source reporting, program attribution, opportunity influence.
• Prioritising and managing the implementation of data-driven marketing experiences
・4+ years of experience in digital marketing, marketing operations or lead marketing roles
・Already have account or connection of client
・Business level of English
・ Strong analytical and technical skills
・ High attention to detail
・Ability to manage budgets
・ Experience working within a marketing team
・ Ability to track and measure effectiveness of all activity
・ Experience of a fast-paced agile environment
・ Ability to prioritise in an ever-changing environment
・ Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
・ Experience managing and implementing data driven marketing using marketing automation software (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar)
mitsuhiro.sugimoto @jac-recruitment.com, jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you