Exciting position reporting to the CFO and overseeing the risk function of the whole bank.
Our client, a young and growing Japanese Bank is now actively hiring for a Risk Manager. Reporting to the CFO and leading one junior staff, you are expected to oversee multiple risk area of the Bank. Job duties including:
- Responsible for monitoring the risk management function of the banking including area of market risk, credit risk, and operational risk.
- Draft, formulate, review and update risk policies
- Work with internal stakeholder on risk evaluations of new product and business
- Draft report and report to senior management
- Other ad-hoc duties
To qualify, the candidate must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years working experiences in a bank
- Experiences in market risk is a must
- Candidates also with experiences in credit risk and operations risk is highly preferred
- Native Cantonese, Fluent English
- Japanese language skills is highly preferred
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.