Our client is looking for Senior Risk Manager as below.
- Responsible for the risk management functions of the Bank.
- To handle monitoring, control and reporting of credit risk, market risk, ALM risk, and operational risk.
- Review and update risk management risk policies.
- Review product risk ratings.
- Assess and review new product & business risk exposures.
- Report risk exposures to various risk committees.
- Coordinate with other departments in implementing ICAAP, C-RAF and Recovery Plan projects
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of Financial Risk Management
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!