Our client, a well-known consulting firm with huge growth is currently expanding their team and is looking for a Senior Research Manager -Public Equities. The individual with be working and supporting research inquiries from the client firms based in Asia.
Located in the Hong Kong office, he/she will be responsible for driving client, product, and content strategy for the Hong Kong Research practice specifically in the Public Equities segment. Reporting into the Head of Hong Kong Research, the Senior Research Manager will be responsible for being a leading member of a high performing team of client and council facing professionals dedicated to the Hong Kong market across all sectors focused on clients that invest in the secondary markets.
- Will be looking after a Hong Kong book of business by serving to client, design and deliver on customize projects
- Building relationships with investment professionals at leading institutional investors, corporate executives from Fortune 500, and consultants from premiere strategy and management consultancies
- Actively generate user demand for the products and services across accounts of coverage
- Lead a team of junior to mid-level professionals. Ensuring client service practices are provided through coaching and support direct reports in their professional development plans, manage team performance and people development.
- Supporting new business development and growing the client relationships in Hong Kong including new clients as well as senior stakeholders. The relationship development will consist of phone conversation, project execution, post-project client feedback, and occasionally client meetings in partnership with Sales.
- Developing relationships with the most respected thought leaders and business professionals across Greater China, as well as recruiting new senior executives and experts in the councils through networking and direct outreach.
- Developing & implementing strategy with the Leadership team, Sales team, and other stakeholders. Tracking team performance and create plans to accelerate growth and revenue for near- and long-term.
- Involved in meetings or teleconferences on relevant subject matter and news events to our clients in collaboration with Sales.
- 6 years of experience, ideally in market research, market intelligence or information services or other professional services or start up environment
- Knowledgeable about the Asian financial markets or industries and in especially the Asian cash equities market
- A strong work ethic with a passion for problem solving and track record of business growth / turnaround
- Able to manage and motivate a team of client service professionals
- Demonstrated solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple internal & client demands with timelines and also the ability to coordinate interactions seamlessly
- A successful track record of working in fast paced, client service environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin with a willingness and credibility to engage senior professionals
- Understanding the business environment and interested in working across different industries
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume and a cover letter:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you