Our client, a well-known consulting firm is currently expanding their team and is looking for a Senior Research Manager- Credit
- The individual will be looking after Hong Kong book of business to serve clients to design and deliver on customize projects
- Building relationships with finance professionals at leading institutional investors, corporate executives from Fortune 500 companies, and consultants from premiere strategy and management consultancies
- Actively generate user demand for the products and services across accounts of coverage
- Managing and leading a team of junior to mid-level professionals. To ensure the best client service practices are upheld through close coaching and supporting direct reports in their professional development plans, actively managing team performance and people development.
- Supporting new business development and expanding the client relationships in Hong Kong market including new clients as well as senior stakeholders. This relationship development will involved phone contacts, project execution, post-project client feedback, and occasionally client meetings with the Sales team.
- Enhancing the company brand by developing relationships with some of the most respected thought leaders and business professionals across Greater China, as well as recruiting new senior executives and experts through networking and direct contact.
- Developing and implementing strategy with the Leadership team, Sales team, and other stakeholders. Tracking team performance and create plans to accelerate growth and revenue near- and long-term.
- Hosting country meetings or teleconferences on relevant subject matters and news worthy events to our clients in cooperation with Sales.
- Up to 6 years of experience, in consulting, credit research, credit analysis, market research, or other professional services or start up environment
- Knowledge about Asian financial markets or industries
- Strong work attitude and track record of business growth / turnaround
- Able to manage and motivate a team of client service professionals
- Demonstrated organizational skills - ability to manage multiple internal & client demands including strict timelines, ability to coordinate interactions seamlessly
- A successful track record of working in fast paced, client service environment
- A passion for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin, willingness and credibility to engage senior professionals
- Knowledgeable of the business environment and interested in working across different industries.
If you are interested, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.