Our client is one of the largest ICT providers in the world with employees worldwide. It's a professional consulting company, with a Card & Payments division of over 1,000 employees, and millions of payment systems transactions per month. Their global payment hub headquarters in Hong Kong, which is responsible for spearheading and expanding the payment service provider and acquiring services worldwide to their premium client base which represents over 10,000 enterprise-class clients and 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
As a Sr. QA Engineer, you are in charge of creating & implementing strategies for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop/maintain automation and reporting frameworks and test cases
- Proven work experience of 4-7 years in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools - Postman, Jmeter, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance testing and reporting
- Experience in working with CICD frameworks
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of payments industry is a plus
- Fluent English and Chinese-Mandarin (or Cantonese)
Compensation & Benefits
- Secondment but permanent, full-time position, HK-based
- up to 26K basic x 12 monthly salary
- 12 AL days
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume, including:
- Current and expected salary
- Reason for leaving current/past position
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.