My client is a well-established data analytics company that specialize in providing direct marketing solutions to sizable and international companies. They are now seeking for a Senior QA Engineer (Tier 2 customer support) with solid knowledge of SQL and good understanding of web application.
- 15 days of Leave including Birthday Leave
- Flexible Working Hours, Home Office Option
- software development
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, develop, prioritize, plan, execute and coordinate testing activities for the company’s cloud hosted flagship web applications with demanding requirements on performance and stability
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work with development team to extend coverage of automated tests
- Work independently also be a part of team player with other team members
- Participate in tier 2 customer support and troubleshooting
- Suggest improvements and features
- Bachelor degree of Science/Master of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Proven working experience in software development, and software quality assurance (3 years+)
- Solid knowledge of SQL, experience on NoSQL solution such as MongoDB, Redis is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Linux commands and scripting for automation, systems monitoring and troubleshooting. Knowledge or proven experience with scripting language preferably but not limited on on Linux Bash/Ksh/Csh, Python
- Knowledge or hands-on experience with Behaviour Driven Development and Agile development
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools preferably but not limited to: Cucumber (Java/Ruby), Capybara, Selenium
- Hands-on experience with performance & load testing with tools preferably but not limited to: Grinder, JMeter, ApacheBench
- Hands-on experience on maintaining test codes and resources through version control systems such as Git, Subversion
- Hands-on experience with Atlasssian products: Jira (Issue Tracking), Confluence (Knowledge management)
- Good command in reading and written English. Fluent in spoken English is a plus
- Able to work under pressure & tight schedule
- Experience with security testing is a plus
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume directly in here or via email including.
1)Current/Last and expected salary
3)Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Wallace Wong to provide your CV or if you have any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com)
Phone: +852 2585-6728
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.