My client is a well-established data analytics company that specialize in providing direct marketing solutions to sizable and international companies. They are now seeking for a Senior Python Engineer with experience in Python server architecture, web application development and system design.
- Min 15 days of Leave including Birthday Leave
- Flexible Working Hours, Home Office Option
- 3+ years of experience required
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform development task assignments and delegate tasks to team members
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Work independently to complete the design requirement & related documentation
- Participate the product direction / roadmap / framework discussion with other product team members
- Participate in the discussion on product enhancement approach & solution
- Work independently to overcome some technical difficulties in the field of design, evaluation implementation plan, pre-research of new technologies and new areas of technical development
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor degree or above, computer science and technical expertise, with 3-4 years or more experience on python web application development, plus more than 1 year experience in system design, skilled use of commonly used agile iterative development process
- Familiar with python server architecture, skilled use eclipse of python IDE.
- Familiar nginx web application under Linux environment, able to build and optimize the server application
- Familiar with Html, CSS, JSON and JQuery and other common JS library, front end optimization experience is preferred
- Familiar oracle, mysql and other database systems PL / SQL development and optimization; skilled use of MongoDB
- Skilled use svn projects such as configuration management tool for daily project management
- Familiar with the web service programming, familiar Restful API interface design and development
- Familiar with object-oriented analysis and design, including design patterns, UML modeling
- Cache architecture with distributed application framework memcached / redis experience preferred
- With experience on NIO, Hadoop big data analysis applications is preferred
- With team spirit, and can independently solve technical problems common project
- Quick thinking, learning ability, technical vision, a strong sense of innovation, new technologies sensitive and willing to work to explore and research new technology
- Good command in reading and written English. Fluent in spoken English & Mandarin is a plus
- Able to work under pressure & tight schedule
Interested candidates are welcome to send their latest CV/resume directly in here or via email including.
1)Current/Last and expected salary
3)Reason for leaving current and past positions
Feel free to connect Wallace Wong to provide your CV or if you have any questions regarding this or similar job opportunities:
Email: wallace.wong[at]jac-recruitment.com (cc jac.hk[at]jac-recruitment.com)
Phone: +852 2585-6728
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.