Our client, a digital musical instrument manufacturer that is well known for piano, keyboard and drum. is seeking for Technical Purchasing Senior Expert who mainly will be in charge of cost reduction.
Headquarter in Hong Kong and working under COO directly.
- Set up costing systems and evaluation standards for product costing
- Monitor product cost from concept development stage to finished goods
- Prepare and update costing documentation
- Verify vendor quotations
- List up and evaluate new qualified suppliers
- Follow up costing issues with in-house engineers
- Suggest and recommend design improvement and modification to optimize profit margin
- Research and source solution for cost control.
- Prepare reports/analysis for cost evaluation/cost control
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- University graduates in Engineering or related principle (Preferably mechanical engineering or electronic engineering)
- At least 8 years working experience in Purchasing, Procurement and Sourcing in electronics industry
- Sound knowledge in product development and costing is a big plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, pro-active, good team player
- Well organized, with good interpersonal & communication skill
- Able to travel to China frequently (Zhuhai, Shanghai, Shenzhen)
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
Directly to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org