Our client, a leading Chinese Corporate Bank is now actively hiring for a Senior Manager / Team Head to join the Custody Department. Reporting to the department head and leading a team, you will be in charge of the following duties:
- Overseeing the custody team of daily operations and to grow the team
- Develop infrastructure and implement custody system to handle daily operation such as swift transition, cash management, trade settlement, corporate actions etc.
- Build up fund accounting and fund administration functions for the team.
- Promote the bank’s custody services to clients in relation to various fund products such as RQFII, QFII, QDII and offshore fund etc.
- Team management including but no limited to recruitment / admin / annual review etc
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 8 years experiences in related area
- Candidates with Banking experiences is preferred but not a must
- Strong language skills including Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Team management experiences is a must
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.