Our client, a leading Chinese Bank with huge market share in Hong Kong is hiring for a Senior Manager in Financial Management. Leading a team and reporting to the Head, you will be in charge of the following duties:
- Develop capital planning proposal including detail analysis on asset growth, profit capability forecast, stress test results, capital actions and etc, and ensuring data accuracy and consistency
- Oversee the operations of daily capital related job duties, including the Group’s dividend proposal, capital allocation and profit distribution proposal of branches and subsidiaries, ICAAP, stress testing, capital management, monitoring, and reporting and etc,
- Participant in projects on capital related IT systems, well understand and be familiar with capital related IT systems function, and be capable of conducting daily management work through those systems
- Any other ad hoc duties
To qualify, you must be:
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years experiences in Financial Management or Asset Liabilities management
- Team leading experiences is a must
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thank you!
Please feel free to drop whatsapp message to +852 9159 5086 for any information!