Our client, a Chinese company in logistics field, is looking for a senior investment manager that can help them expand the business even further.
- Responsible for the investment activities of the Company, including M&A, joint ventures or concession projects
- Complete project proposal report, feasibility reports, market data gathering, financial analysis.
- Liaise with Chinese counterparts, prepare Chinese reports for parent company.
- Track & report overall progress to the management, both in Chinese and English.
- Participate into agreement negotiation, as well as coordinating investment banks and external legal/financial advisors to follow up project due diligence, asset evaluation and project completion;
- Coordinate internal approval of the investment projects.
- Maintain and establish relationships with all levels of cooperation partners.
- More than 3 years solid experience in investment projects, with relevant experience in oversea investment project or company acquisition. >> Infrastructure investment
- Excellent Chinese report writing and communication skills, with sound financial analysis techniques.
- Experience with ports, terminals, infrastructure projects.
- Degree or above in finance, accounting, business administration
- Familiar with PRC and overseas investment environment and regulations.
- Can work independently, meet deadlines under strong pressure. Fluent in English & Mandarin.
- Excellent communication skills with different entities. Pleasant personality and willing to work as a team member.
- Able to travel to overseas including developing countries with short notice.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to: email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.