A Hong Kong listed Electronic Manufacturing Company is looking for a Senior/ Human Resources Manager to station in Southern China.
- Oversee and administer full spectrum of HR & Administration functions of PRC plant;
- Provide hands-on involvement in areas of responsibilities including policies formulation & execution, employee relations, manpower planning, staff recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management and organizational development;
- Lead the supporting team to deliver HR Services and PRC administration in an efficient and orderly manner ;
- Working proactively with senior management to support the business growth plans by formulating and executing appropriate HR initiatives and programs.
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- At least 8 years solid HR & Admin experience, with minimum 5 years at supervisory level, preferably in electronics manufacturing industry, talent acquisition skill sets emphasized ;
- Well versed with PRC labor ordinance and PRC tax law;
- Experience in OEM,ODM,EMS;
- Daily Travel/ Based in Southern China;
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident Preferred.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you