Our client, a famous multinational electronic company well known for their electronic components, services that is widely used among different industries is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst.
*Notes: 5days work, Attractive package, Near Sheung Shui station,
- Review the existing implementation processes and support, provide suggestion.
- Help on upgrade project to assist GIS to complete the upgrade in APS/APN.
- Supports SAP implementations by working with the appropriate HRIS team member(s)
- Supports or leads SAP/Kronos/E-Leave/BrassRing System updates and implementations in APS and Europe.
- Conducts system testing according to requirements, including writing test plans, managing testing processes, and documenting results.
- Problem solving for APS/Europe locations in HR systems.
- Train up new HRIS Analyst members
- May assist APS HRIS team creating and/or updating training materials, exercises and documentation
- Assists in the development and maintenance of system related documentation
- Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Management Systems.
- Minimum 4+ years of HRIS experience (Human Resource Information Systems)
- Preferred to have experience working with SAP HR
- Good communication skills - English and Chinese
- Able to attend business trip when needed (not often)
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com