Our client, a diversified conglomerate is looking for a Senior HR Manager to join their group. Their core businesses include Leisure & Hospitality, Energy, Life Sciences & Biotechnology, Property and Plantation.
- Manage talent acquisition teams of corporate and overseas offices in meeting overall manning and recruitment objectives.
- Provide advisory service and business partnering in the full spectrum of Talent Acquisition including recruitment, selection, manpower planning, onboarding, work permits, employee mobility, etc.
- Review manpower planning, recruitment documentations and selection process, including employee requisition forms, job specification, job description, job advertisement and selection tests, etc.
- Ensure to recruit the qualified caliber for the company and provide support & partner with management on organizational changes.
- Handle enquiries on manpower planning from business units.
- Review HR policies and procedures related to staff recruitment and movements.
- Coordinate with Compensation and Benefits team on remuneration packages for staff movement and position.
- Review the headcount report, organization charts and job descriptions (JD) to meet high level corporate and business objectives for the Group on a regular basis
- Keep abreast with employment legislation and ensure the business units are well informed on any significant changes.
- Handle ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by superior.
- Minimum Bachelor in Human Resources Management or the equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in multinational companies, of which 5 years at managerial level.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Good command of Mandarin is a must.
- Exposure in travel & hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Sound leadership, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability in multi-tasking and stake holding to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate the team.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally.