Our client, a listed company, is looking for candidates to join their the team as an Senior Manager - FI financial institutions in Credit Department.
- Prepare independent credit assessment for credit proposals of large corporate and financial institutions submitted by marketing departments.
- Monitor and follow up credit risk of a portfolio of corporate and FI customers, and propose remedial actions when risk signals are identified.
- Report regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to Section Head.
- Make sure the Bank’s credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process and daily risk monitoring.
- Assist Section Head in developing and performing the Bank’s overall credit risk strategy
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years of relevant credit working experience with reputable financial institutions, well-versed in credit risk assessment of syndicated loans, bilateral loans, trade finance facilities and bonds for large corporations and mid cap companies.
- Experience in financial institution analysis (such as security firm, insurance company, etc) is preferable.
- Analytical with good judgment and knowledge in credit risk, loan products and market situations.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines of urgent cases.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence, self-motivated, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a must.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
Click "APPLY" or directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you