Our client, a leading Asian Bank, is now looking for a Senior candidate to join their Credit Department.
- Conduct Credit analysis/ review of Large Corporates in PRC
- Perform credit reviews and analysis on existing and prospective PRC corporate, SOE customers and other relevant parties, based on credit proposal and other related information;
- Make independent, impartial and useful recommendations on credit proposals and credit-related matters to the management of the Department;
- Gather credit-related information on the customers from internal and external sources;
- Visit customers whenever necessary to obtain more in-depth and accurate information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Banking/Accounting/Law, CFA preferred;
- Min 5 yrs’ relevant experience preferably in sizable banks;
- Candidates with legal background/experience will be highly advantageous;
- Fluent English & Mandarin, Knowledge in Japanese would be an added advantage;
- Independent, Good analytical & interpersonal skills;
- Good PC Skills in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint;
- Occasional business trips to visit customers are required.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume in WORD format including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.